You want to stop getting cold around your hips, have no more shirts sliding out of your pants and all of this without wrinkles built by undershirts? Your search is coming to an end here with the bodysuit sewing pattern. It provides you with a pattern you can use either for underwear, sportswear or a fashion statement. The bodysuit includes different sleeve lengths and gives you a variety for closings to choose from.
Tested by a big team and worn all day long, we ensure you a great fit and easy to follow instruction.
The instruction includes step-by-step pictures and text.
This is included:
* sewing pattern Bodysuit sizes 32 – 50 / US 2 – 20
* 4 different sleeve length
* 4 different closings
* pictured instruction
* sewing pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter size
* 1m/1yard cotton knit, viscose knit, sports fabric or other elastic fabric
* Optional: foldover elastic, linen rubber
* Optional: hook closing, press buttons or push button band
* sewingmachine with Zig-Zag Stitch or Overlock machine
* fabric scissors
* paper, ink & tape
Made by an experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF sewing pattern & instruction, no finished piece of clothing
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German