The 4 Seasons Jacket is a jacket or coat cut from non-elastic woven fabric for the whole year. It sits loosely to offer a good range of motion in all situations. With a wide variety of variations and the option of lined or lining only sewing, the 4 Seasons Jacket can now become your only jacket pattern. From light summer jackets to thick winter coats, everything is possible. The pattern is suitable for ambitious beginners and advanced seamstresses.
The pattern and instructions were put through their paces by my team, worn in everyday life and found to be good. With the cut you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions. Let yourself be inspired by the pictures of my testers for YOUR 4 Seasons Jacket.
This is included:
* Pattern for women jackets sizes 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Jacket or coat
* 3 different lengths
* 2 differents widths
* Collar, regular hood and detachable hood
* illustrated instructions
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
* Depending on option 2.5 – 3.5m/2.7 – 3.8yard woven non elastic fabric and lining
* Optional: fleece or inlay (e.g. thermolan)
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German