The Chilly Sweater is an ideal cuddly sweater with that certain extra. Depending on the fabric, you can sew a thick winter sweater or a rather loose transition shirt. The sweater pattern for ladies with bust darts is just right for every season, with 4 different sleeve lengths it is the absolute favourite pattern. The Chilly Sweater has dividing seams in the front and back which allow a raglan look or with a lace insert makes the sweater a noble all-rounder. The sweater is quickly sewn and absolutely suitable for beginners.
Pattern and instructions have been put through their paces by my team in trial sewing. With the pattern you will receive a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
This is included in the pattern:
* Sewing pattern sweater for ladies in sizes 32 – 50 / 2- 20
* Raglan optics, lace insert or plain
* Bust darts for A – C Cup and D+ Cup
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* Straight and round hem
* Illustrated instructions
* Adjustment instructions to the pattern
* Pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter format
* Approx. 1.5 – 2 m / 1.7 – 2.2 yards elastic fabric, especially suitable are winter sweat, summer sweat, alpine fleece, cotton jersey, modal & knitwear
* Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
* Fabric scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German