The Pencil Skirt is a tight-fitting pencil skirt made of woven fabric for ladies with a certain something. The side parts are cut in the diagonal grainline and allow you a better fit and more freedom of movement. With patterned fabrics such as stripes, checks or houndstooth they also provide the extra eye-catcher. The skirt can be sewn to the waist or hip as desired. The instructions show you step by step how you can adapt the pattern to your body. The pattern is suitable for beginners and advanced seamstresses.
This is included:
* Pattern in sizes 32 – 46 / 2 – 16
* illustrated instructions
* Instructions for adapting to large cups
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
* About 1m / 1.1yard woven fabric like jeans, cord or faux leather
* Invisible zipper
* bit of interfacing
* Sewing machine with straight stitch
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German