The Flare Top is a light and airy summer top with integrated bustier. The Flare Top is suitable for beginners and invites you to enjoy the summer with light and airy materials.
The pattern and instructions were put through their paces by my team, worn in everyday life and found to be good.
With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions. Let the pictures of my testers inspire you to YOUR flare top.
That’s included on average:
* Pattern for a shirt with included bra size 32 – 50/2 – 20
* for A to G cups
* many strap variants
* illustrated instructions
* Instructions for adapting to large cups
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
This is what you need for sewing:
* 1.3 – 1.8m/.14-2yard viscose jersey, silk jersey, elastic lace or similar
* 20cm/0.2yard sport jersey or Romanit
* 1m/1.1yard of 2-4cm/1-2inch wide rubber band
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German