The ‘T-Knot’n’Croppy’ is a fitted tank top with a short sweater for ladies. The pattern contains two different front parts, a round neckline and a waterfall neckline. In the pattern are also two back cuts, from which 4 different backs can be formed. The asymmetrical short pullover is the perfect complement to the pattern for cool spring evenings and gives it a modern layered look.
Pattern and instructions were put through their paces by a critical team, worn in everyday life and found to be good.
With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
This is included:
* Pattern for top & sweater sizes 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* 2 different front pieces
* 2 different back pieces
* asymmetrical crop sweater
* illustrated instructions
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
* 0.7m / 0.8 yard stretch fabric like cotton jersey, viscose jersey or silk jersey
* 0.7m / 0.8 yard stretch fabric like stretch sweat for crop sweater
* Foldover elastic or stretch bias tape
* 20cm / 8inch rib knit
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German