The ‘Braided Top’ is a lightweight summer shirt for knitted fabrics with that certain special something. The braided or knotted straps make the top a real eye-catcher. Two different variations for the front and back part, expand the possibilities offered by this pattern. Show your most beautiful side on the back!
Tested by a big team and worn all day long, we ensure you a great fit and easy to follow instruction.
The instruction includes step-by-step pictures and text.
This is included:
* Sewing pattern sizes 30 – 50 / US 0 – 20
* 9 different design ideas
* 2 versions for front piece
* 2 versions for back piece
* pictured instruction
* sewing pattern in A4 & A0 (copyshop) & US Letter size
* 0.8m/0.9 yard knit fabric
* elastic binding, foldover elastic or about 20cm/8inch knit fabric and bias former
* sewingmachine with Zig-Zag Stitch or Overlock machine
* fabric scissors
* paper, ink & tape
Made by an experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF sewing pattern & instruction, no finished piece of clothing
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German