The winter dress is designed for sweat and summer sweat, but can also be sewn from Jersey. Included are different sleeve lengths as well as a narrow and a wide skirt.
The highlight, however, is the back neckline, which is scaled so that women can wear a bra without any problems, without it flashing out. The pattern is also great for the spring & fall.
The pattern includes instructions for adjusting the pattern. For a better fit the Winter Dress has waist darts at the front and back as well as different bust darts for the cups A-C and D+.
The Winter Dress is suitable for ambitious beginners.
Pattern and instructions were put through their paces by a critical team, worn in everyday life and found to be good.
With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Be inspired by the pictures of my testers to YOUR winter dress.
This is included:
* Pattern for dress sizes 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Bust darts for A-C Cups & D+ Cups
* straight & wide skirt
* waist darts
* illustrated instructions
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
* 1.5m – 2m / 1.7 – 2.2 yard stretch fabric like sweatshirt fabric, knit fabric & happy fleece
* Optional: bit of foldover elastic or rib knit
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German