The Winter Sweater is a cozy warm winter sweater or dress. The pattern contains dividing seams in the front and back for an ideal fit. Optional narrow or wide ruffles are sewn in there, or the pattern can be used for great colorblocking. Sew your winter sweater with hood or neckband and lengthen or shorten it as desired. With the 4 sleeve lengths, the winter sweater can also be sewn for the whole year. To make the fit of your sweater even better, the pattern includes a regular and a FBA front piece.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced sewists. The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces in sample sewing. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
This is included in the pattern:
* Pattern ladies sweater or dress
* Sizes 2 – 20
* Regular and FBA front pieces
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* With big, small or no ruffles
* Hood or neckband
* Illustrated instructions
* Adjusting pattern instructions
* Pattern in A4 & US Letter format
What you need to sew:
* 1,3 – 2,3 m / 1.4 – 2.5 yard elastic, rather thick fabric like summer sweat, modal, stretch sweat, cotton jersey or alpine fleece
* 1 – 1.5 m / 1.1 – 1.7 yards of combo fabric
* sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine / serger
* fabric scissors or rotary cutter
* paper, ink & tape
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German