Party Dress is a women’s dress with sophisticated pleats in the front and back. The pattern is very simple and quick to sew. It is a rather simple sheath dress with a slight A-line and bust darts. With the 4 sleeve lengths the Party Dress is a great pattern suitable for the whole year. To make the fit of your dress even better, there is a regular front and one with a FBA already built in.
The pattern is suitable for beginners and advanced sewists. The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces in sample sewing. This pattern comes with detailed illustrations and a step-by-step instructions.
This is included in the pattern:
* Women’s A-line dress pattern
* US sizes 2 – 20
* Regular front and front with a FBA
* Pleats at waist height in front and back part
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* Detailed instructions
* Adjusting pattern instructions
* Pattern in A4, A0, US Letter and projector file
What you need to sew:
* 1 – 1.8 m / 1,1 – 2 yards 4-way stretch fabric such as cotton jersey, modal, stretch sweat, punta di roma or viscose jersey
* sewing machine with straight stitch and zig-zag stitch or overlock machine / serger
* Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
* Poly/nylon thread
* Paper, ink & tape
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German