The Noble Dress is a women’s dress with countless combination possibilities. The dress is characterized especially by 3 different skirt options for woven fabric. This allows the dress to be sewn in a mix of fabrics for all occasions and long kept fabric treasures are finally needed. The choice between circle skirt, half circle skirt, straight gathered skirt and an additional pencil skirt for jersey fabrics only some of the highlights. The skirt can be lined and includes an optional pocket. Additionally the top features a round and v-neckline in the front and a high and low neckline in the back. The Noble Dress includes regular and puffy sleeves each in 4 different lengths. There are two different front pieces for the ideal fit, one is the regular front piece and the other has FBA (Full Bust Adjustment) already built in.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced sewists. Pattern and instructions have been put through their paces in sample sewing. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
This is included in the pattern:
* Women’s dress in sizes 32 – 50 / US 2 – 20
* 4 different skirt variations
* Normal and puffy sleeves
* 4 different lengths each
* 2 fits for the front: normal and with integrated FBA
* Bust darts
* Front and back piece with 2 different neckline variations
* Step-by-step instructions with graphic pictures
* Pattern in A4, US Letter, A0 and as projector file
What you need for sewing:
* 0.5 – 3 m / 0.6 – 3.3 yards stretch fabrics
* 0.6 – 2 m / 0.7 – 2.2 yards stretch or non-stretch combination fabrics
* 0.5 – 1 m / 0.6 – 1.1 yards thin elastic band
* sewing machine with straight stitch and zigzag stitch or overlock machine
* fabric scissors
* paper, ink & tape
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German