The ‘Nameless Hoodie’ is a close-fitting hoodie or collar pullover for ladies. The pattern contains waist darts for A-C cups or D+ cups, so it is suitable for almost all body shapes. Whether larger or smaller breasts, the Nameless Hoodie always sits and lets every figure appear in the best picture. The pattern also includes internal pockets and the choice between hood or collar. The pattern is equipped with a step-by-step illustrated instruction.
Be inspired by my testers.
This is included:
* Pattern for pullover sizes 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Bust darts for A-C Cups & D+ Cups
* Collar & Hood
* illustrated instructions
* Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
* 1.5m / 1.7yard stretch fabric e.g. stretch sweat, knit fabric or happy fleece
* 0.5m/ 0.7yard combination fabric, stretch fabric for hood & pocket lining
* 0.2m / 8inch interfacing
* 0.2m / 8inch rib knit
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
* Optional: cord & eyelets
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German