The X – Dress captivates with the X in the front part, which elegantly hides the bust darts. The side parts at the waist optically makes your waist slimmer and and invites you to play with fabric combinations. With the bust darts for either a smaller or larger bust size, it adapts greatly to your figure. Thanks to the 4 different arm lengths, you can sew dresses for every season with the pattern. The two different necklines provide even more variety in design, so you can sew a simple round neckline or create a great eye-catcher with a V-neck. With the facing you have a clean and elegant finish for your neckline.
The dress is particularly festive with slightly shiny fabrics, as the name already suggests the it’s a great fit for Christmas (X-Mas). But it’s not only to be worn at Christmas, the dress can also be worn for any other occasion.
The instructions will show you how to move the bust darts, adjust and sew the pattern and is suitable for beginners as well as advanced seamstresses. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
* Pattern in size 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Front for A – C Cup & D + Cup
* 2 different necklines
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* waist darts in the back
* illustrated instructions
* Adjust pattern guide
* Patterns in DIN A4 & US Letter format
This is what you need for sewing:
* approx. 1,2 – 1.8m/1.3 – 2yard cotton jersey, sport jersey, viscose jersey, stretch sweat or other elastic fabrics
* approx. 0,6m/0,7yard matching fabric of the same quality
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock machine
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German