The Posh Blouse is a very simple women blouse for everyday wear or to go out chic. It comes with breast darts for smaller or larger breasts and contains plaits at the front neckline. She falls easily light around the figure, which makes it very flattering in every size. The blouse is sewn of woven fabric and gets a great finish with the interface at the neckline. It can be sewn with short, half length or 3/4 long sleeves and is therefore suitable for the whole year. Whether at the next family party or in the office, with the Posh Blouse you’re always dressed perfectly.
The instructions will show you how to customize the pattern and is suitable for beginner as well as advanced seamstresses.
The pattern and instruction were put through their paces by my team. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
* Pattern in size 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Optional front for A – C Cups or D+ Cups
* Different sleeve lengths
* Illustrated instructions
* Adjust pattern guide
* Pattern to print at home in DIN A4 & US Letter
This is what you need:
* approx. 1 – 1.5m/1.1-1.7yard softly flowing woven fabric such as silk, viscose fabrics, polyester fabrics or light woolen fabrics
* approx. 20cm/0.2yard interfacing
* sewing machine with straight stitch and zigzag stitch or overlock machine
* cloth scissors
* paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German