The V-dress with the ‘peephole’ in the front part is a very special eye-catcher. Whether sexy or playful, the V-Dress teases our fantasy without showing too much skin. The upper front part is lined and twisted once, so you can play with different fabrics. Bring out a second color or simply stay in one color. Thanks to the two separate front parts for A – C cups and D+ cups, the pattern is perfect for every figure. Choose between a slightly flared skirt or a narrow pencil skirt. With the 4 different sleeve lengths the V-dress is suitable for every season.
The e-book is ideal for ambitious beginners and advanced seamstresses.
The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces by my team in trial sewing. With the pattern you will receive a step-by-step instruction with detailed illustrations and descriptions.
This is included:
- Pattern ladies dress size 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
- Peephole in A – C Cups & D+ Cups
- Narrow skirt or wide skirt
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Pictured instructions and pattern adjustments
- Sewing pattern in DIN A4 & US Letter size
- 1 – 1,5m / 1.2 – 1.7yards elastic fabrics like viscose jersey, cotton jersey, modal, summer sweat or punta di roma
- Optional 0.4 – 0.75m / 0.5 – 0.9yards combining fabric
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Paper, ink, tape & fabric scissors
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German