The Feel Free Raglan Shirt is a playful but simply sewn basic shirt with gathered raglan sleeves for ladies. The shirt is slightly figure hugging, has a slightly wider cut towards the hem and therefore looks great with every figure in all sizes. Thanks to the 4 different arm lengths, you can sew shirts for every season with the pattern. The shirt can also be easily turned into a dress by simply lengthening the hem a bit.
The instructions will show you how to adjust and sew the pattern and is suitable for beginners as well as advanced seamstresses. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
* Pattern in size 32 – 50 / 2 – 20
* Gathered sleeves
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* illustrated instructions
* Adjust pattern guide
* Patterns in DIN A4 & US Letter format
This is what you need for sewing:
* approx. 1,1 – 1.5m/1.2 – 1.7yard cotton jersey, sport jersey, viscose jersey, stretch sweat or other elastic fabrics
* Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock machine
* Cloth scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Sewing pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German