Pleat Dress is a women’s dress or shirt for elastic fabrics. The pattern is very simple and sewn quickly. You have the choice between 3 different skirts, whether a classic half circle skirt, a playful pleated skirt or an elegant pencil skirt – the decision is entirely up to you. The pencil skirt you can also shorten to shirt length thanks to the drawn shirt line. With 4 sleeve lengths, the Pleat Dress is a great pattern for the whole year. To make the fit of your dress even better, there is a regular front piece and a FBA front piece.
The e-book is suitable for beginners and advanced sewists. The pattern and instructions have been put through their paces by over 100 testers in test sewing. With the pattern you get a detailed illustrated and described step-by-step instructions.
This is included in the pattern:
* Pattern women’s dress or shirt
* Sizes 32 – 50 / US 2 – 20
* Regular and FBA front piece
* 3 different skirt variations
* 4 different sleeve lengths
* illustrated instructions
* pattern fitting instructions
* pattern in US Letter, A4 & A0 format
What you need to sew:
* 1 – 1,8 m / 1 – 2 yards elastic fabric like cotton jersey, modal, stretch sweat, romanite or viscose jersey
* sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
* fabric scissors
* Paper, ink & tape
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
Dieser Beitrag is auch erhältlich in: German